dinsdag 24 december 2013

Canada covered in ICE

Hi there peepz!


Happy Christmas to everyone and special congratz to my big Sister Myrthe who turned 26 today.

I'm sorry I didn't updated my blog last week. The delay is caused by some technical difficulties. My charger decided to stop working so my laptop died after 2 hours. Today I went to the computer store and after trying 3 different kind of chargers I tried my own charger again and this time it worked.

Now with a charged laptop here a short update.

Canada is all covered in a layer of ice because of an ice water storm. Everything is covered in 2 cm's of ice and gives a special feeling like Winter Wonderland.

Goodbye
This week I had to say goodbye to Waterloo and all my friend I made there. I gave back the keys and when I stepped out of the door it was the real end of my Waterloo adventure. It was hard saying goodbye to all these friends I made along the way. In such a short time some people became really good friends and I hope I will see them again in the future.

Later this week I will continue the story I didn't finish last week and complete it all the way so it will be a big one next time!

This week I will spend with my Canadian friend Nathan and his family. It is such a blessing that I have been invited to this warm Family. This way I will still have the real Christmas feeling. We are going to eat a Turduckin' tonight(a turkey stuffed with duck and the duck stuffed with chicken!)(btw sorry veggies), and I'm really exited.

I think we are about to leave so I have to finish this quickly.

Happy Days to everyone, I hope you have a great time and think about your loved ones :)

x

Iori

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten